At Careerwise, we take care of a number of important needs that affect your career choice and growth on that chosen path. We serve both the employer and employee.
Psychometric assessment is a test conducted using broad range of questions to explore your personality, intelligence and skills thereby giving you a deeper knowledge of your self-awareness. This is important to make the best choice that aligns with your career interests and course of study. As world of work changes, new careers are emerging that demand new skills with the frequent technological advancements and Artificial Intelligence. These changes are constant but your personality, interests, skills and values could guide you in making the right choice and career that suits your person. We are positioned to coach you in making the right career choice based on your assessment results. According to Guy Thornton “psychometric test is used by over 75% of the Times Top 100 companies in the UK and over 80% of Fortune 500 companies in the USA”. There are many benefits for using psychometric test some of which are:
(1) It is unbiased as your answers are aggregated to give insights into your personal emotions, behaviours and interests.
(2) They are easy to use and cost effective. Checkout our prices and you will see that it is not expensive compared to when you have taken the wrong career path in life. It is better to get it right. You will be spending about 40 years of your active life working. Do the work that fits your personality to avoid frustration.
(3) A valid measurement – So many researches have been conducted to show that you can rely on result from your test up to about 90°.
(4) The test can increase your success in your chosen career as it gives you various options to explore within your field of interest.
(5) They reduce time wasting in your job search. One of the benefits of the test is that it helps you to eliminate alternative jobs that do not align with your personality, interest and values.
Career assessment for students, entrepreneurs, those willing to change jobs and retirees to evaluate personalities, interests, skills, values, stress and financial management.
People of different age group can benefit from Living by Design assessment whether they are preparing for a career, entering the workforce for the first time, rejoining the workforce, or seeking to maximize their God-given talents and abilities.
Living by Design provides useful information that cover components such as personality, interests, or skills individually. Since Living by Design measures personality, interests, skills, values, stress, and financial management factors. It is a comprehensive assessments tool you should take to help your career journey.
In the past 22 years, over 200,000 students and adults have taken the Living by Design assessment to help their journey towards a fulfilling career.
Considering that an average person spends about 35years in active work life before retirement, it is important that you make the right choice of the job (s) to do and that is why this assessment is a choice you should consider.
DISC is a tool used worldwide to know the behavioral style of people. With our Assessment you will be able to recognize your behavioral profile, communication style, the levels of compatibility between profiles, as well as have detailed information on how to work with different types of people, which will help you to enhance self-awareness, awareness of others, communication, leadership, teamwork, among many other key skills.
DRiV is very useful for supervisors, managers, CEOs, Pastors and people in leadership positions. It gives you an insight into what drives you and what drains you as a leader. If you want to get the most out of your people, you need to know what drives them. What are they passionate about, where do they want to focus their energy, and what do they expect from themselves, others, and their job. Not everyone is driven in the same way. The DRiV enables you to capitalize on individual and collective drivers to help your people become better leaders, stronger team members, and more satisfied, productive employees.
The Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment measures how well you demonstrate emotionally intelligent workplace behaviours in comparison to others. The better you demonstrate the behaviours measured, the more effective your relationships and work should be. It includes Self report, 180° and 360° reports.